Business Reading

I started reading an online book sent to me by www.trustetc.com today. It is "Think & Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. It was written shortly after the Great Depression, but so far (I'm up to Chapter 4) it has a lot of great ideas. I don't necessarily agree that you should "desire" money at the cost of everything else, but you can apply the principles of goal setting and focus on a lot of things. The direct link to the PDF file is http://www.iraetc.com/tgr2/tgr.pdf if you want to download it.

The Trust ETC Site (www.trustetc.com) will be my link for the day. There is a lot of good investment information on their site. This site also tells about the Real Estate IRA, which is a great find.

The quotes today are all similar so I'll give you three:

It is not the same to talk of bulls as to be in the bullring. -- Spanish Proverb
It is easy to be brave from a distance. --Native American Proverb
I want to see you shoot the way you shout. --Theodore Roosevelt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Johnny Earl Maxwell: "Mr W.A. and Mrs. Thelma's Boy"

Leadership Training & Fractional Retirement

Blog Multiplication